The app provides standard, scientific, and programmer calculator functionality, as well as a set of converters between various units of measurement and currencies.
The Uno Calculator will regularly follow with the Windows Calculator updates. You can get it from the App Store, Play Store, in your browser, and of course the original calculator on the Microsoft Store.
- Standard Calculator functionality which offers basic operations and evaluates commands immediately as they are entered.
- Scientific Calculator functionality which offers expanded operations and evaluates commands using order of operations.
- Programmer Calculator functionality which offers common mathematical operations for developers including conversion between common bases.
- Date Calculation functionality which offers the difference between two dates, as well as the ability to add/subtract years, months and/or days to/from a given input date.
- Calculation history and memory capabilities.
- Conversion between many units of measurement.
- Currency conversion based on data retrieved from Bing.
- Infinite precision for basic arithmetic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) so that calculations never lose precision.
- Your computer must be running Windows 10, version 1803 or newer.
- Install the latest version of Visual Studio.
- Install the "Universal Windows Platform Development" workload.
- Install the optional "C++ Universal Windows Platform tools" component.
- Install the Xamarin Development component
- Install the optional "Mobile C++ development tools" component.
- Install the latest Windows 10 SDK.
When using Visual Studio 2019, the
.vsconfigfeature will automatically prompt to install missing components.
Get the code:
git clone https://github.com/nventive/calculator
Open src\Calculator.sln in Visual Studio to build and run the Calculator app.
Want to contribute? The team encourages community feedback and contributions. Please follow our contributing guidelines.
If Calculator is not working properly, please file an issue.
Data / Telemetry
This project collects usage data and sends it to App Center to help improve the quality of the calculator.
Reporting Security Issues
Security issues and bugs should be reported through the GitHub security tab.