As the interim maintainer of this plugin, I have (so far) just one thing remaining on my todo list for this plugin:
- Make the install with Vundle seamless. Currently requires running
./setup.py install, this is decent if you want the plugin to work on a system with python but running a vim without python integration, but I am not sure how common that situation is. We really should just directly run the code somehow. Even if vim has no python.
Indentation finder, by Philippe Fremy Copyright 2002-2010 Philippe Fremy
This program is distributed under the BSD license. You should have received a copy of the file LICENSE.txt along with this software.
To test me, type: python run_tests.py
To install, type: python setup.py install
See web page for more information: http://www.freehackers.org/Indent_Finder
- improve the heuristic, some file where incorrectly reported as tab when being mixed
- ('tab', 4) was returned instead of DEFAULT_OUTPUT when no decision could be made. This is now configurable.
- vim_output() now includes a comment about the detected indentation
version 1.31: hum, previous released was rushed!
- the --vim-output was not working. Fixed in this version
- remove indent_checker, this was a useless program
- improve the indentation algorithm to be able to detecte mixed type indentation
- detect mixed type indentation, like the one used in vim source files
- add indent_checker, to check the consistency of the indentation of a source tree
- improve the heuristic by detecting indentation steps
- initial release