This class is made by unreal4u (Camilo Sperberg). unreal4u.com.
About this class
- Can be used to verify chilean RUT (Rol único tributario) or RUN (Rol único nacional). (Difference [spanish])
- @TODO Will also format the RUT/RUN into the correct format.
- Congratulations! That's all you've had to do.
In order to develop, you'll better off installing Node.js in order to run the automated tests and other stuff as well.
Then execute the following at the root of the project:
Recommended is to install grunt as a global dependency:
npm install -g grunt-cli
- Improvements on formatting RUT
- PHP class that can read out the minified version of this class
- Submit to packagist in order to add it as an dependency of unreal4u/rutverifier
- 1.0.0 :
- Initial version