Please sign in to comment.
Reverted to original @import behavious in Less CSS
Imports are once again inlined before the top of the file rather than at the point of the import. There are two reasons for this change: 1. By inlining before the top of the file, the plugin can ensure that each Less/CSS library is included once and once only in the output file. This ensures efficient compilation of complex libraries such as Twitter Bootstrap, producing several 100% speedup. 2. The [W3C specification] for `@import` statements states that they are only allowed at the top of a file. The two inlining behaviours of sbt-less are consistent if this restriction is applied by the stylesheet author. [W3C specification]: http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/cascade.html#at-import
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 112 additions and 58 deletions.
- +17 −0 README.markdown
- +2 −1 sbt-less/src/main/scala/com/untyped/sbtless/Graph.scala
- +45 −25 sbt-less/src/main/scala/com/untyped/sbtless/LessSource.scala
- +42 −25 sbt-less/src/main/scala/com/untyped/sbtless/Plugin.scala
- +4 −5 sbt-less/src/main/scala/com/untyped/sbtless/Source.scala
- +2 −2 sbt-less/src/sbt-test/sbt-less/include-exclude/fixtures/3.include.css
|@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@|