The unxsVZ ISP DNS/IP Address management software has had some limited success.
It does however need to be cleaned up. A lot! It is old, contains very junky prototype code full of global vars and confusion.
Thanks to microservices technology it is has never been easier to deliver stable complex multi server systems like unxsBind.
- Pull out of unxsVZ. Done!
- Cleanup backend C CGI and DNS server agents.
- Provide modern MEAN/MERN stack front ends.
- Start DNSSEC support.
- Start supporting dynamic updates.
- Provide public API.
- Provide DHCP management.
- Provide more IPAM features especially regarding IPv6 space planning.
Required unxsBase repo action:
- unxsBase/unxsCIDRLib: make install
- unxsBase/unxsTemplateLib: make install