NOTE: Ripple is no longer maintained or supported by the University of Oregon Libraries.
Ripple is an interactive audience response system that allows presenters to survey audience members in real time communication through their mobile devices. The project is maintained by the Interactive Media Group of Univeristy of Oregon Libraries.
- NodeJS v0.8.x
- node-gyp (npm global install)
- MongoDB > v2.2
- G++ Compiler
- OpenSSL Developers Libraries (openssl-devel)
- Install npm package
npm install -g ripple-core
- Make a directory to hold ripple
- Install Ripple - In that directory, run ripple install
- Start Ripple
- Checkout the site at localhost:8080.
All files are covered under the GPL v3 license. Please see LICENSE.txt for specifics.