PRISONER is a framework for running ethical and reproducible social network experiments.
- Before installing PRISONER on your own, you can try our Docker-based demo if you'd like a guided tour of an existing PRISONER experiment.
- Follow the Installation Guide to install PRISONER locally.
- Follow the Writing your first experiment tutorial to build a simple experiment which collects data from Facebook.
- Read the documentation. As well as tutorials to help you get started, there's a full API reference, including a guide to the capabilities of each service gateway.
- Reach out to us on Twitter.
- Raise an issue on GitHub if you have a feature request, something is unclear, or you think you've found a bug.
- We have prepared a Docker image which contains a Facebook and Twitter experiment which is ready to run. You can run it for yourself or simply look at the source to take a look at how it works.
PRISONER is BSD licensed.
PRISONER is supported by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council [grant numbers EP/J500549/1 and EP/L021285/1].