Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Deprecated Facebook permission read_stream has been replaced with user_posts.
The Facebook Gateway now targets version 2.4 of the Graph API and future
experiments should request at least this in the "api_version" prop.
- Docker demo template had a syntax error in its conditionals.
- In addition to "store" and "retrieve", a "none" attribute-policy or
object-policy can be set to
explicitly prohibit any processing of this attribute. This is implied if there
is no policy set, so only required to invalidate an inherited policy.
- Support for "expression-match" in object criteria allowing a request to be
approved if some object-scoped expression matches a given value.
- TwitterGateway now exposes the number of favorites and retweets on a Note, and
lists of followers/following People for each Person.
- Critical bug preventing authentication has been fixed.
- Privacy policies now cascade correctly. A policy for a specific service will
inherit policies for a base object, if there are any. Use the new
attribute-policy type "none" to invalidate an inherited attribute policy.