* lukas/erts/large_float_cmp/OTP-9497: Update documentation after changes in integer and float comparison Do small optimisation on platforms with 32 bit Eterm Add tests for equality checking Optimize comparison of huge floats and smaller bignums Add tests for comparing large floats and small bignums Cleanup double_to_bignum conversion code Update size of tmp cmp bignum buffer Expand tests for float and number comparison Update heauristic to work on halfword Add heauristics bignum vs float checks Optimise bugnum and small comparison Add float vs integer comparison tests Update integer and floating point number comparisons
* lukas/megaco/remove_driver_warning/OTP-9672: Remove the warning that driver option is replaced by nif
* siri/observer/ttb-test-cleanup-slave-nodes/OTP-9644: Adjust ttb_SUITE to work better on windows Cleanup after testcases in ttb_SUITE
* siri/observer/close-ip-to-file-trace-port/OTP-9665: Close ip_to_file trace port in ttb:stop
* bjorn/eliminate-regexp-usage: erl_tidy: Eliminate two references to 'regexp' in the documentation erts/z_SUITE: Eliminate use of deprecated regexp module erts/nt_SUITE: Eliminate use of deprecated regexp module erl_html_tools: Eliminate mention of deprecated regexp module erl_interface tests: Eliminate use of deprecated regexp module tools test suite: Eliminate compilation warnings for the eed module tools test suite: Eliminate use of deprecated regexp module xmerl test suite: Eliminate use of deprecated regexp module appmon: Eliminate use of deprecated regexp module tv: Eliminate use of deprecated regexp module gs: Eliminate use of deprecated regexp module inviso: Eliminate use of deprecated regexp module
Also extend the test suite so that the changed code will be executed.
This is a relay port opened from the IP trace client when tracing diskless nodes. The port was not closed properly in ttb:stop, which caused problems on windows since the file could not be moved to the upload directory before the file descriptor was closed.
There is a problem with long paths on windows, which causes some of the ttb logs in this suite not to be created. To go around this, the original priv_dir from the Config is no longer used for writing the logs. Instead a new priv_dir is created in the data_dir - which makes the path much shorter. There is also a problem caused by the lower resolution of the system clock on windows. It makes the test cases for sorting trace messages fail. To get around this a sleep of 2 ms is added in "appropriate places", and also the messages sent between client and server when creating the trace log for these test cases is now better synched. The cleanup functions, which terminate slave nodes, was called in end_per_testcase. However, it seems to be a bug in the test_server which causes this to hang if the test case failed with a timetrap_timeout. Workaround for this is to do the cleanup in init_per_testcase instead - i.e. make sure that nodes that are to be started by the test case do not already live when the test case starts.
Slave nodes were earlier stopped inside each test case. If a test case failed before this point, a slave node would survive and it might interfere with the next test case causing multiple failures. This commit moves the stopping of slave nodes out to a separate function for each test case - called during end_per_testcase. A minor correction is also done in ttb:ensure_no_overloaded_nodes - the reply message sent back from the ttb process is tagged so only the expected message will be picked from the message queue. Otherwise, for instance nodedown messages from the monitoring of slave nodes (by the test cases) could be received here. Finally, the sleep timer when waiting for trace messages to arrive over tcp/ip is extended a bit since test cases sometimes failed with missing trace messages here.
…top/OTP-9651' * siri/runtime_tools/dbg-flush-trace-file-driver-before-stop/OTP-9651: Flush trace file driver before stopping dbg
Earlier dbg:stop only did erlang:trace_delivered and did not flush the trace file driver. Therefore there could still be trace messages that were delivered to the driver (guaranteed by erlang:trace_delivered) but not yet written to the file. This commit adds this flushing on each node before the dbg process terminates.
* anders/diameter/make/OTP-9638: Dumb down release target to Solaris /usr/ucb/install Dumb down opt/release targets to make 3.80 Minor tweaks and cleanup Need absolute -pa for bootstrap build Simpler release targets for src subdirectories Use secondary expansion for src subdirectory rules One makefile for src build instead of recursion Remove app dependency on compiler to avoid forced recompilation Move diameter_exprecs to compiler directory
* anders/diameter/dictionaries/OTP-9641: Add diameter_make as compilation interface Update documentation Don't require -i directory to exist Allow @inherits to be set/cleared with diameterc Allow @name/@prefix to be set with diameterc Dependency fix Move dictionaries into own directory and rename Whitespace fixes @result_code -> @define in dictionary files