upTee - Readme
upTee is an open source software aiming to simplify all the work for hosing a teeworlds game server by providing a simple web interface.
The software is written with django and uses many other python modules.
The project was founded by Sascha "SushiTee" Weichel to speed up the map development of teeworlds. He convinced David "Fisico" Gruber to make the website beautiful.
- python 2.7 - a programming language that you should dive into
- setuptools - Python module to install packages 
- nginx - high-performance HTTP server 
- uwsgi - application container server 
- PostgreSQL - The world's most advanced open source database 
- RabbitMQ - AMQP messaging system, backend for celery 
- memcached - cache backend 
- IRC - Webchat
#teeworlds-dev at irc.quakenet.org
 Required to install all python packages needed
 Other configuration possible but not recommend
 recommend but another cached backend possible
upTee – © 2012 - 2013 upTee