All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
3.0.6 — 2021-05-26
- Fixed an issue with missing UUIDs for previously uploaded images, which led to an error while rendering images.
- Various fixes and improvements.
3.0.5 — 2021-04-07
- Now you can copy your WordPress Media Library to Uploadcare cloud storage. Files in Media Library don’t get removed.
- Image source URLs in posts don’t change. However, when a post is rendered, images get delivered with Uploadcare CDN powered by Adaptive Delivery technology.
3.0.4 — 2021-03-09
- Added placeholder for Uploadcare Image caption.
- Fixed update process from 2.7.x to 3.x.x.
- Various other fixes.
3.0.3 — 2021-02-16
- Fixed upload button position on "Add media" page.
- Refactored code for better performance and control.
- Now you can use Uploadcare Image Editor to modify images from Media Library.
3.0.2 — 2021-01-13
- Plugin as class.
- Composer autoload.
- Unit-tests for most classes and methods.
3.0.1 — 2020-12-25
- Fixed issue with plugin activation to prevent malfunction when PHP DOMDocument class is disabled.
- Various small improvements.
[3.0.0] — 2020-12-25
- Brand new version, rewritten from scratch.
- Adaptive image delivery system for auto responsiviness, quality optimization, and lazy loading.
- Better integration with Media Library and WYSIWYG.
- Transfer your old files to Uploadcare and back.
- Updated Settings page.
- Removed "uploadcare" shortcode that allowed your readers to upload files.
2.7.2 — 2020-05-13
- Default CDN base was empty, now it points to an existing host.
2.7.1 — 2020-02-03
- Fix botched release.
2.7.0 — 2020-02-03
- CDN Base option
- Signed uploads option
2.6.1 — 2019-03-14
- Error with plugin initialization.
2.6.0 — 2018-06-07
data-integrationattribute to the widget reporting its version together with the library version used.
- User Agent reports library and integration versions used.
- Updated uploadcare/uploadcare-php to the version 2.2.1.
- User Agent reporting now uses a new default format.
- File duplication on upload
- Widget effects tab settings
- Fixed missed "Fine tuning" setup for widget
- Test up to Wordpress 4.9.4
- Fixed initialization warnings in utils.php module
- Test up to Wordpress 4.9.1
- Uploadcare widget updated to version 3.x
- Added In-browser image editing and filters
- Added storing Uploadcare images localy on your WordPress host
- Minor bug fix for usage jQuery.
- Test up to Wordpress 4.7.2
- Uploadcare widget updated to version 2.6.0
- Test up to Wordpress 4.4.2
- update uploadcare-php lib
- Fix "add via uploadcare" button in media library
- Fix plugin activation message on PHP 5.2-
- Uploadcare widget updated to version 1.4.2
- Test up to Wordpress 4.0
- Add 'de' locale
- Check PHP version and php-curl lib on plugin activation
- Uploadcare widget updated to version 1.2.0
- Add Flickr support
- Add 'da' locale
- Add source tab setting
- Uploadcare widget updated to version 1.0.1
- Update underlying uploadcare-php
- Ditch support of php-5.2
- Add Uploadcare button to default media library uploader
- Add custom post type "User Images"
[uploadcare]shortcode, that shows widget for users. Uploaded images are attached to post and are saved as "User Images"
- Remove custom Featured Images meta box. Build in should work with attachments.
- Uploadcare widget updated to version 0.18.1
- Fix Featured Images.
- Uploadcare media library tab now shows all files from your Uploadcare account (project)
- Allow cropping when inserting images via Uploadcare media library tab
- Make Wordpress attachment when uploading file via "Add Media" button This should impove Uploadcare integration with Wordpress and 3rd party plugins
- Fix pagination in media tab
- Support featured images via Uploadcare
- New setting "Use Uploadcare for featured images".
- New setting "Allow multiupload".
- New setting "Uploadcare widget fine tuning".
- Uploadcare widget updated to version 0.12
- New setting "Insert image with url to the original image".
- New plugin with new widget (0.7) and manual crop.
- Widget update.
- Manual crop.
- More operations form validation
- Fixed files deletion.
- "Files" are shown as an Uploadcare logo.
- Header is not displayed for Wordpress 3.5, updated for new "Add Media"
- Operation values no longer nulled when operations type is changed.
- Insert files, not only images.
- Opration values no longer nulled when operations type is changed.
- Scale crop and Resize are radio buttons now, not checkboxes.
- Fixed script, showing "Store" button.
- Uploadcare widget updated to 0.5.0. Added facebook and instagr.am.
- "Store" button is hidden until file is selected.
- Uploaded files are saved in database.
- Uploadcare file list uses only saved files, not all the files from Uploadcare account.
- "Crop" operations is deleted.
- "Resize" and "Scale Crop" cannot be used at the same time.
- Minor fixes.
- New tab: Uploadcare Files * select previously uploaded files.
- "Uploadcare" admin menu: view and delet previously uploaded files.
- Added readme.txt
- Initial release. Implements Uploadcare tab.