uPort Wordpress Plugin
The uPort Wordpress Plugin will help developers easily utilize uPort's Decentralized Identity Platform using Wordpress, the world's most popular Open Source Content Management.
Bridging The Gap Between Web 2.0 and Web 3.0
Did you know it has been reported that Wordpress powers over 25% of the Internet? That's a lot of websites. A vast majority of websites are built using PHP and popular content management systems like Wordpress and Drupal bu
The uPort Wordpress Bridge Plugin will (coming soon) allow Wordpress websites to easily integrate decentralized solutions like self-sovereign identity and Ethereum blockchain signing requests in just a few minutesl
The Big Picture
uPort wants to support PHP, so decentralized, self-sovereign identity and Ethereum blockchain transaction signing can be installed in popular Open Source Content Management Systems like Wordpress.
- Passwordless authentication using uPort's decentralized identity protocols
- Save registered user information: MNID, address, pushToken, etc... the user database
- Attestation requests sent to registered decentralized identities
- Blockchain transaction signing request sent to registered decentralized identities
- [PHP] Create
- [PHP] Create
Administrator Feature Requirements
- Save decentralized application SimpleSigner (private key) in database
- Easily Add additional backend permissions to a registered self-sovereign identity
In the future a key vault should be integrated with Wordpress for better, more secure private key management... instead of simply storing the private key in a database, which as well know is a big "No! No!"