Pygments VIM Styles
A collection of famous VIM themes, fixed and converted to pygments CSS. Feel free to fork and add your favorite theme using the guide below!
Included vim color schemes:
- gruvbox (Thanks to @daveyarwood)
- freya (Thanks to @underhilllabs)
- inkpot (Thanks to @underhilllabs)
- github light
Convert your VIM styles
These CSS have been generated using the following script:
Two possible issues you may encounter when converting your vim color scheme but that have an easy workaround:
- Launching pygmentize you could get a Python error related to a line that starts with a colon. Opening the .py you'll notice that the content of the line is duplicated by the previous one, simply delete the line starting with colon and relaunch pygmentize.
- Some vim schemes define color variables (it's vimscript afterall) and evaluate them using exec '>color declaration>' syntax, a dumb way to make the scheme digestible for vim2pygments is to manually replace the variables with their values and remove the exec '' calls. A bit of manual labour is involved but it works.
Codeschool by AstonJ: http://astonj.com/tech/vim-for-ruby-rails-and-a-sexy-theme/
Github by Anthony Carapetis: http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=2855
Guardian by M. L. (anderskorte): http://www.vim.org/account/profile.php?user_id=6122
Twilight by Henning Hasemann: http://leetless.de/
GRB256 by Gary Bernhardt: http://destroyallsoftware.com/
Gruvbox by Pavel Pertsev: https://github.com/morhetz/gruvbox
Other VIM themes are part of the Color Sampler Pack http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=625 (originally from vim.sf.net )