Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
- Using frock in your project/Understanding Packages is an overview
of how frock is meant to sit alongside your project.
- Implementing mocks/fakes:
- Plugins: writing plugins, where you'll implement your fake
- Middleware: writing middleware, which can augment your
- Cores: writing cores, which can extend the core functionality of
- frockfile Reference, which explains the configuration file format
that frock uses, the
- Examples which provides detailed examples of using frock, and can
help you understand how to implement your fake services.
- API details the frock API, which can be used programatically rather
than via the provided CLI. This also documents the frock singleton your
plugins will be passed when they are instantiated.