Note: Due to Apple’s abandonment of the Objective-C Garbage Collector (libauto) which MacRuby relied heavily on and hence Jenx relied on, Jenx no longer works on recent versions of OS X and future development of Jenx is on an indefinite hiatus.
A Jenkins build server monitor for Mac OS X, powered by MacRuby. This app sits in your status bar and reports the status of all your Jenkins builds. Click on a job, and it opens it up in your browser. It even supports Growl!
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher
- MacRuby 1.0 (nightly build, 2011-04-14 or newer)
Updates, Changelog & Feedback
- The beta release can be downloaded here Jenx
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hop into the IRC channel: #jenx
- Watch for updates or ask questions on Twitter: @jenx_monitor
Roman Dmytrenko (erka)
- brought ssl and basic auth to Jenx
Everyone is encouraged to help improve this project.
Here are some ways you can contribute:
- by reporting bugs
- by suggesting new features
- by writing or editing documentation
- by writing specifications
- by writing code (no patch is too small: fix typos, add comments, clean up inconsistent whitespace)
- by refactoring code
- by reviewing patches