Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Default to strict validation
- Setup process improvements
- Support rerequesting check runs and check suites
See https://urcomputeringpal.com/2018/09/09/yaml for more information.
The initial release of
kubevalidator, a GitHub App that validates the Kubernetes YAML in your GitHub PRs using kubeval.
- Improve the experience of changing and reviewing YAML documents representing Kubernetes resources by detecting and highlighting errors automatically.
- Allow validation against multiple schemas to support applications deployed to multiple Kubernetes clusters with disparate versions.
- Explore the viability of writing a generalized Probot-like GitHub App toolkit in Golang.
- Validate the syntax of your YAML. (Shameless plug: use YAMBURGER for that! It's kinda dope!)
See the repo for more info!