A Docker image and Kustomize base for running PowerPanel for Linux. Useful if you have a CyberPower UPS attached to a Kubernetes node.
- Logs the status of the UPS every 30s
- Runs the included shell scripts when the UPS loses power or when the battery is low
- Label any node that has a UPS attached to it:
kubectl label node <node> ups=cyberpower
- Clone this repo or download a release
kustomize build . | kubectl apply -f -
- Use Prometheus' pushgateway to generate metrics about power usage / battery state / etc