This is a simple template project that can build a standalone dear imgui application quickly.
$ git clone --recurse-submodules https://github.com/urddru/imgui-glfw.git # This will create the build dir and run CMake $ b # or if you don't have '.' in your PATH, "./b" # Then build. Ninja is the default. $ cd build; ninja
- GLFW and Dear Imgui only - (no boost, etc.)
- They are imported as git submodules
- Based on Dear Imgui glfw-opengl3 sample
- Minimal CMake for build generation - builds Ninja, Xcode, Makefiles, etc.
- OpenGL 3
- Tested on Mac and Linux (even Wayland)
- Might work with minor mods on Windows
Edit the 'b' file to switch CMake generators or change other options.
- Simple spinning cube
- Add more themes, break them out into a class
- When docking lands in Dear Imgui, make sure to pull that in