Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Includes the following issues / pull requests:
- #24: Add Execute Sql Commands to IRepositoryAsync
- #25: Move ExecuteSqlCommand to Unit of Work
- #26: Add CommandTimeout to IUnitOfWork
- #28: Update package restore mechanism (resolves issue #27)
- #30: Add SelectQueryAsync to IRepositoryAsync
- #31: Fix Repository DeleteAsync (resolves issue #29)
- Fix Issue 1220: SelectAsync().
- QueryObject: There's no Method Chaining for Or Operator - http://genericunitofworkandrepositories.codeplex.com/workitem/1222.
- Add code to the UnityConfig to handle injection of the IRepositoryProvider.
- Add integration tests.
- Merge daverogers pull request RepositoryProvider, RepositoryFactories, IRepositoryProvider.
- Merge pull request from DaveRoger.
- Replace object with dynamic in factory files and removed redundant cache in Unit of Work.
- Issue: 1226 - Transactions: ObjectDisposedException - emperor_ming.
- Change from object to dynamic removed all casting in RepositoryProvider and RepositoryFactories https://genericunitofworkandrepositories.codeplex.com/discussions/54852.
- Remove DbContext.Set from DataContext, default implementation from DbContext will do - https://genericunitofworkandrepositories.codeplex.com/discussions/550754.
- Remove finalizer since there are not unmanaged resources (non native .NET resources) that UnitOfWorks needs to dispose - https://genericunitofworkandrepositories.codeplex.com/workitem/1228.
- Update DataContext SyncObjectState to using Generics for compile time errors - AGBrown.
- Remove redundant interface member declarations - AGBrown.
- Fix unit of work to actually use the specified isolation level when starting a transaction..
- Fix double-sync (Issue 1231).
- Issue: 1234: Northwind: CustomerService and CustomerRepository .CustomerOrderTotalByYear returns 0 when non-zero expected.
- Add custom repository generation functionality to the RepositoryProvider. Custom factories are injected via constructor.
- Merge davrogers pull request for complete custom repositories that are ignorant and have zero depency on EF.
- Merge branch 'master' of https://git01.codeplex.com/genericunitofworkandrepositories.
- Tune SyncObjectGraph, creating OrderRepository integration test, addressing discussion: http://goo.gl/jw5gXy.
- Removing repository factories, this will not be needed, levarage DI/IoC for other providers.
- Reseting object graph tracking to null after sync object graph has been called.
SyncObjectGraph(), reset object graph tracking after
InsertOrUpdateGraph()has been called
Repository<TEntity>from container if DI/IoC and
ServiceLocatorhas been set
- Reduced foot print size of framework from 12 classes to 10 by removing repository factories, this is not needed for now, and for factory behavior we can leverage DI/IoC for this.
- Refactored integration tests, removed requirement to place SQL script in c:\temp
- Insert, update, delete object graph bug fix and integration test added
- Framework now allows you to add any of your custom repositories, does not need to be repositories that are
- DB related e.g.