The power of Meteor and the simplicity and eco-system of Angular
Documentation and Getting Started
- Official website
- Angular Meteor Stickers
- Getting started tutorial
- Angular Example application with Ionic CLI (Final version of the tutorial)
- Angular Example application with Meteor CLI (Final version of the tutorial)
- AngularJS Example application with Ionic CLI (Final version of the tutorial)
- AngularJS Example application with Meteor CLI (Final version of the tutorial)
- More simplified examples
- Questions and help - Stack Overflow
- Join angular-meteor Office Hours
- Discussions - the Meteor Forum
- Report issues
- Change Log, updates and breaking changes
- Meteor Blog
- Official Meteor guide for best practices
- Awesome Meteor - Curated, community driven list of Meteor resources
- Starters - Angular-Meteor Base, angular1-meteor Yeoman generator
- Track Roadmap here: angular-meteor milestones, Meteor issues related to Angular
Go to the official docs about Meteor-RxJS
If you are new to Angular and/or Meteor but want to learn them quickly, please check out our 14-steps Angular-Meteor tutorial.
Quick Start Using Angular-Meteor
$ git clone https://github.com/Urigo/angular-meteor-base myApp $ cd myApp $ meteor npm install
Please read the contributing instructions at the contributing page.
This project started as ngMeteor, a pre-0.9 meteorite package. Since then a lot has changed but that was the main base.
Also, a lot of features were inspired by @superchris's angular-meteor fork of ngMeteor.