A very sexy Flutter template app with great focus on UI, design and animations. It is written entirely in Dart code and built using Flutter widgets, so it can be compiled to run (very smoothly) on both Android and iOS.
There are three main pages in the app:
- About Page: a clean, neutral cards layout mostly consisting of text.
- Material++ Page: a lively, heavily animated page consisting of bold Material Design colors.
- Gradients Page: a beautiful paginated cards layout complete with a colorful gradients theme.
You can use these individual components or all of them together as a template or starting point in your own Flutter app. It's completely free, as in beer and speech!
That said, if you liked this project and found it helpful, kindly fork/star this repo to show your support, and perhaps checkout some of my other projects. It really helps!
To build and run the app on your device, do the following:
- Install Flutter by following the instructions on their website
- Fork/clone this repo to your local machine using
git clone https://github.com/urmilshroff/dashboard_reborn.git
- Connect your devices/emulators and run the app using
flutter run --releasein the root of the project directory.
Note: you can also run it faster in debug mode using
flutter run, but the animations will be choppy and performance won't be as expected.
Found any bugs? Have any suggestions or code improvements? Submit an issue or fork and send a pull request with your changes. All contributions are more than welcome, and will be merged into
master if satisfactory.
Huge shoutout to all the amazing libraries and projects that I've used, without which this app wouldn't have been possible:
- Awesome Flutter by Solido
- Dynamic Theme by Norbert515
- Eva Icons Flutter by piyushmaurya23
- Staggered Grid View by letsar
- Gradient Widgets by bluemix
- Dashboard by Ivaskuu
- Buy Ticket Design by MarcinusX
- Story App UI by devefy
- Page Transformer by roughike
Special shoutout to Arabi Ishaque for making that dope icon!
And of course, the Flutter framework by Google.
Take a look at the entire list of contributors to see who all have helped with the project directly.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - do anything you want with the code! See the LICENSE file for details.