Chrome Extension that creates a git branch name from a Jira Ticket number and title.
- Visit a Jira ticket url https://coolcompany.atlassian.net/browse/PROJX-01
- Click the Extension browser button
💥The branch name ↓ is now in you clipboard. Just ⌘ + V!
- Clone repo or download zip
- Open upp Google Chrome Extensions. Window → Extensions. Or goto
- Click Developer Mode
- Click Load Unpacked Extension
- Navigate to the folder where you saved it
- Click the extension browser button icon to get branch name in your clipboard
🎉First version released
MIT © Urban Sanden