Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
NOTE: OSS development is rarely truly planned, but these are the things I have a big interest in implementing soon
- this would be awesome for debugging urwid apps
- stdin/stdout/stderr still available on terminal where app is launched
- use unix sockets, FD passing and raw_display internals? (low level option)
- render in a new widget similar to Terminal, passing parsed keystrokes and lines of Unicode? (high level option)
.decoration widget attribute
- points to a decoration of the widget itself, i.e.
foo.decoration.base_widget == foo
- enables easier theming
- should simplify code in urwid apps (need to verify)
- may be generated by a property for themed widgets (this breaks simple assignment, though)
- works by inserting
foowhen assigning widgets into containers or to main_loop.widget.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.