A simple browser extension which replaces the F word with "duck".
- Replaces the F word with "duck"
- Allows you to exclude specific sites
- Shows the count of ducks in browser toolbar
- any browser which supports WebExtensions API
Alternately, if you want to install the extension directly, here are the download links. After downloading it, unzip the file and load it in your browser using the steps mentioned below.
- Open Chrome/Opera browser and navigate to chrome://extensions
- Select "Developer Mode" and then click "Load unpacked extension..."
- From the file browser, choose the folder containing extension package
- Open Firefox browser and navigate to about:debugging
- Click "Load Temporary Add-on" and from the file browser, choose the folder containing extension package
The extension uses the extension boilerplate template by @EmailThis. The following tasks can be used when you want to start developing the extension and want to enable live reload.
npm run chrome-watch
npm run opera-watch
npm run firefox-watch
npm run dist to create a zipped, production-ready extension for each browser.
If you have any questions or comments, please create a new issue. I'd be happy to hear your thoughts.