Contributors: F J Kaiser, userabuser, kai-ser License: MIT Tags: admin, post, list, filter, categories, tags, post-tags, taxonomy, taxonomies Requires at least: 3.5 Tested up to: 3.5.1 Stable tag: 0.3
Adds one taxonomy filter/drop-down/select box for each taxonomy attached to a (custom) post types list in the admin post list page.
WeCodeMore is your label for high quality WordPress code from renowned authors.
If you want to get updates, just follow us on…
- Upload the
filteramafolder to the
- Activate the (WCM) Filterama plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I match by any term instead of all?
Preparation for this feature is in production. Expect it with a future version.
- Added base file
- Smartened up loading logic
- Split into separate files: bootstrap, filters, match
- Wrapped up in several classes
- Added Milestones & GitHub Issues for 0.4 & 0.5
- Added "Match" button
- Added "Match" query string filter
- Added term ID fetching method
- Decent optimisations
- Repo ready
- Added screenshot
- Added readme.txt
- Nothing. Things just work like a charm.