- PHP 7.3 is now the recommended version, as 7.2 is already security fixes only.
Changed Composer Dependencies
- Reset Slim version to ^3.12
- Updated PHPUnit to 8.5 (Version 7.5 still used for PHP 7.1)
- PHP 7.4 Support & Travis environment.
Locale service. Provides a list of available locales in diffeent form.
BaseServicesProvider abstract class added as base for all ServiceProvider class.
- Sprinkle Services Provider can now be autoloaded using the
$servicesproviders property in the sprinkle bootstrapper class.
- Current locale code can now be accessed from Twig using the
currentLocale global variable ([#1056]).
- Locale now have config & metadata file ([#850])
locale:info Bakery commands.
cli service. Returns true if current app is a CLI envrionement, false otherwise.
Interop\Container\ContainerInterface has been replaced with
\UserFrosting\I18n\MessageTranslator is now
- Translator service moved to it's own
- Travis now uses Xenial instead of Trusty.
site.locales.available config now accept
(string) identifier => (bool) enabled. Set identifier to false or null to remove it from the list.
- Locale plural rules moved from the keys file to the new metadata files.
- When internationalizing, the lang attribute value of the Twig template is not set to follow changes ([#982])
pt_Br locale identifier renamed to
- Improved Docker support ([#1057])
- Improved Bakery debug command output
- Improve ordering by activity date ([#1061] & [#1062]; Thanks @ktecho!)
- Updated Vagrant config and documentation
- Fixed a bug where
findUnique was not available when
SoftDeletes trait is not included in a model.
- CSRF global middleware is not loaded anymore if in a CLI envrionement. This will avoid sessions to be created for bakery and tests by default.
- Browserified node modules not being correctly loaded.
- Browserified node modules potentially colliding with real entrypoints.
localePathBuilder service removed. Task now handled by the