Open DMARC Analyzer
This is Open DMARC Analyzer version 0 alpha-5 (0-α5) by John Bradley (firstname.lastname@example.org). Open DMARC Analyzer is an Open Source DMARC Report Analyzer to be used with DMARC reports that have been parsed by John Levine's rrdmarc script or techsneeze's dmarcts-report-parser.
Open DMARC Analyzer was written because there didn't seem to be a full-featured self-hosted report analyzer that provided enough details to make heads or tails of a large volume of DMARC reports that come into medium to large-sized organizations. While other solutions required paid subscriptions or have part of it hosted on AWS, Open DMARC Analyzer will run on any webserver that supports PHP 5.4+ and MySQL 15.1+.
A note on this dependency - I've tried to write the one refrence to this external project as optional as possible, and it can almost completely be configured from config.php, due to the limitation of php namespace, I haven't come across a way that won't require you to dig deeper into the code if you happen to chose a compatible library to replace this MaxMind one. If you do wish to replace this library with another compatible one, the line in question is located in
$reader = new MaxMind\Db\Reader(GEO_DB);
You will also need the GeoLite2 database from MaxMind (or any other compatible DB). It can be obtained from here. Open DMARC Analyzer makes use of the GeoLite2 City database.
The MaxMind library is not distributed with this project, and is ultimately an optional feature to the project as a whole.
- Fixed behavior of the control that changes the start of the display period to take in account the default date range configured in
- Created the beginnings of the org reports page. It's kinda basic right now.
- Added a bit of color to the DKIM and SPF result columns.
- Added optional GeoIP2 Information on
- Fixed a bunch of little things here and there, and added a few comments in areas that needed it.
- Many thanks to Timo N. for making excellent suggestions on improving this project, pointing out things I would've overlooked long into it.
- Added a control to change the start of the display period in 1 week steps.
- Added disposition control to display a single disposition only.
- Added a sender report to show senders for a single domain or what domains a single sender sent as.
- Some code cleanup.
- Fixed issue where a domain will be listed to have a non-zero volume, but on the domain page will have no reports. This page now properly shows all reports related to a single domain.
- Improved the accuracy of the DMARC compliance graph. No longer does it take the larger of the two alignments, but instead counts a message as complaint if it is either DKIM or SPF aligned.
- Moved away from mysqli to utilize PDO instead.
- Code now has most useful features now.
- Project started. It's absolutely terrible and nobody should use this.
Open DMARC Analyzer is released under GNU GPLv3. See LICENSE.
Open DMARC Analyzer contains componenets from other software developers:
gs_sortable.js v1.9 is copyright 2007 - 2012 Gennadiy Shvets, released under GNU GPLv3