Data acquisition and analysis software for multi-detector gamma spectroscopy. Developed at NIST. No warranty and no endorsement of specific product. Please read license and disclaimer.
- simultaneous building of multiple spectra (real-time sorting)
- coincidence matrices with symmetrization, projections, 2D peak search
- list mode output
- loss-free counting spectra
- energy, FWHM and efficiency calibration tools
- basic isotope database
- SUM4 peak integration with uncertainties
- Multiplet deconvolution using Hypermet
- gain matching (iterative online, and post-acquisition)
- automatic digitizer setting optimization to minimize FWHM
- structured experiment automation
- Linux (Ubuntu 16.10 recommended)and OSX
- XIA Pixie-4
- Radiation Technologies HV-8
- Wiener VmUsb
- Iseg VHS-12
- Canberra cnf, mca, tka, ava
- Radware spn, spe, mat, m4b
- N42 (ANSI N42.42-2006)
- Gammavision spe
- NSCLdaq evt
Installing / running:
- './install.sh' will also download and install boost, Qt, and ROOT dependencies, and copy default configuration and sample data files to ~/qpx/
- When prompted, the safe choices are boost 1.58 and Qt 5.5. Experimental with more recent libraries.
- If using Pixie-4, make sure PLX driver is working (driver and installation script included, see /sources/pixie4/PLX/README)
- to run: './qpx' or debug mode 'gdb ./qpxd'
- Install script only guaranteed on recent Ubuntu systems. For OSX, you should install the dependencies yourself.