Welcome to lucene++ version 18.104.22.168.
Lucene++ is an up to date C++ port of the popular Java Lucene library, a high-performance, full-featured text search engine.
- liblucene++ library
- liblucene_contrib library
- lucene_tester (unit tester)
- deletefiles (demo)
- indexfiles (demo)
- searchfiles (demo)
Boost unit testing runtime parameters reference http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_44_0/libs/test/doc/html/utf/user-guide/runtime-config/reference.html
Build Instructions using CMake
You'll need boost installed somewhere.
On Debian systems, the following packages are required:
Build Instructions using Waf
To build the library the following commands should be issued:
$ ./waf configure $ ./waf --static build
Additionally static builds of the following libraries are required for a successful build:
The libraries and headers should be made available at a standard prefix (/usr/local for example).
Build Instructions for Windows systems
Open solution lucene++.sln located in the msvc folder into Visual Studio 2008 and build.
Note: "BOOST_ROOT" environment variable must be defined to point to the boost library directory (eg. c:\boost_1_44_0)
You'll need boost installed.
BoostPro has some precompiled windows packages. You'll need the following extras installed:
- boost::system - boost::thread - boost::filesystem - boost::regex - boost::date_time - boost::iostreams - boost::unit_test_framework
Use of ccache will speed up build times a lot. I found it easiest to add the /usr/lib/ccache directory to the beginning of your paths. This works for most common compilers.
To run unit test suite
lucene_tester is built using the Boost Unit Test Framework and is launched by the following command:
$ bin/lucene_tester --test_dir=./test/testfiles --show_progress=yes
Other command options can be supplied.
- Ben van Klinken and contributors to the CLucene project for inspiring this project.
- Jamie Kirkpatrick for cross-platform and waf build support.
- nedmalloc Copyright 2005-2006 Niall Douglas
- md5 Copyright (C) 1999, 2000, 2002 Aladdin Enterprises
- Unicode character properties (guniprop) Copyright (C) 1999 Tom Tromey, Copyright (C) 2000 Red Hat, Inc.