VIP Xcode Templates
Xcode templates based on Clean Swift for generating Swift source code in View Interactor Presenter architecture.
These templates are based on the excellent Xcode templates from Clean Swift but modified based on our experiences and personal preferences as described in the next section.
- Removed namespaced models file by default (containing Request, Response etc)
- More use of initialisers (with default values) instead of mutable vars
- A Router protocol for spying
- Updated the view controller to take a configurator so we could inject it in the tests
- Input protocols inherit from output Protocols
- Updates to conform to our code style
To install the Xcode templates you can run the shell script:
ustwo VIP Templates folder to
To generate a new VIP module (scene), in Xcode go to File > New File and select from the
ustwo VIP Templates section.
Give a name to your scene e.g.
Review and it will generate all related files using this name as a prefix for your source code files.
Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms. See the Code of Conduct file.
VIP-Templates is released under the MIT License.