- This version introduces the concept of Output Reporters. The existing code to output to
DBMS_OUPUTor to file has been refactored to fit into this framework. As a result of this, the
plprocedure in the
utplsqlpackage has been moved to the
- The installation procedure has been changed so that the database version is picked up more robustly. Version 2.2 works with 10g, which previous versions did not. It should also work with future versions (so long as the version is to be found in the same place in the data dictionary).
- There are also a variety of small fixes in this release.
- This version has a variety of small fixes and is released to coincide with OUnit version 1.0.
- The installation procedure has been changed and a variety of bugs with it have been fixed.
utGen.exehas been removed from the "core" utPLSQL distribution. The functionallity it supplied will be included in a future version of Ounit.