Changes since last release:
- Added alpha transparency support for wxPdfDC (wxWidgets 3.x only)
- Eliminated error messages issued from method wxPdfFontManager::RegisterSystemFonts on registering bitmap fonts files
- Removed call to deprecated function wxFillLogFont
- Added configure options to skip building samples/utilities
- Added build support for Visual C++ 2019
- Added AppVeyor CI
- Fixed issue with XML tables: Rows affected by common row spans are now kept together on the same page
The property file
wx_setup.props in the
build subdirectory was adjusted to allow running AppVeyor CI without any modifications.
This modification triggers the use of specific library directories for different compiler versions (as it is used by the pre-built wxWidgets libraries). This adds the toolkit version (i.e. 141 for VS 2015, 142 for VS 2019) to the library path name.
For wxWidgets releases prior to version 3.1.3 this mode is not yet supported for VS 2019; for wxWidgets version 3.0.4 and below this affects also VS 2017. For those wxWidgets releases the wrong toolkit version is selected. The file include/msvc/wx/setup.h has been updated (lines 68 to 71) in the wxWidgets GitHub repository, but the released versions select the wrong toolkit version.
To get the previous default behaviour (library path names without toolkit version) the 2 parameters wxCompilerPrefix and wxMsvcVersionAuto in file
wx_setup.props have to be adjusted as follows:
Sorry for the inconvenience.