A collection of demo applications for Chipmunk physics engine : http://code.google.com/p/chipmunk-physics/ Mainly, it's a Ruby port of demo apps included in the library's distribution, using Chipmunk-FFI for binding and Ruby-Processing for visualization.
You will need:
- Ruby 1.8.6+ or JRuby 1.5+ ( yep, use unstable )
- Chipmunk > 5.0 (svn right now... http://code.google.com/p/chipmunk-physics/ )
- FFI >= 0.6.0 (git right now... http://github.com/ffi/ffi/ )
- Nice-FFI >= 0.3 ( http://github.com/jacius/nice-ffi/ )
- Chipmunk-FFI > 1.0.0 ( http://github.com/shawn42/chipmunk-ffi/ )
OK, no gem yet, gonna fix that as soon as there's more stuff to be packed. And yes, most surely, you'll have to do some fixing to make it work altogether. If that proves tricky, use lib/ruby-processing-1.0.8.gem, it contains everything listed above except Chipmunk itself.
MIT Copyright 2010 Evgeniy Tsvigun
Evgeniy Tsvigun firstname.lastname@example.org