Music Data Abstraction Language
MDAL is a veritable, text-based audio programming language specifically tailored for use with sound drivers operating on low-level devices such as sound chips and simple DACs.
This repository contains libmdal, a C++ library for parsing MDAL modules, and mdalc, a reference compiler implementation based on libmdal.
- MDAL Core Language (MDMOD) Standard Version 0: published.
- NEW: MDAL Core Language (MDMOD) Standard Version 2: draft published
- MDAL Configuration (MDCONF) Standard Version 1: published.
- NEW: MDAL Configuration (MDCONF) Standard Version 2: draft published.
- libmdal: Working, but not ready for production use because API is not finalized.
- mdalc: Working.