The missing GUI Client for GRPC services.
Inspired by Postman and GraphQL Playground
BloomRPC aims to provide the simplest and most efficient developer experience for exploring and querying your GRPC services.
Install the client, select your protobuf files and start making requests!
No extra steps or configuration needed.
- Native GRPC calls
- Unary Calls and Server Side Streaming Support
- Client side and Bi-directional Streaming
- Automatic Input recognition
- Multi tabs operations
- Metadata support
- Persistent Workspace
- Request Cancellation
- Much more...
CTRL+w or CMD+w: close tab
ESC: focos editor
CTRL+Enter or CMD+Enter: send request
GRPC Web is now supported! Just toggle the
GRPC switch to
Note on https:
- add https to the url, note for GRPC-Web it also supports path, e.g. https://example.com/grpcweb/v1
- or turn on "TLS" -> Server certificate (default port will change to 443)
- self-signed certificate not supported at the moment
We support all the major operation systems, MacOS / Windows / Linux Deb - Arch Linux
You can install the client downloading the installer directly from the Releases Page
For MacOS and Homebrew users:
brew install --cask bloomrpc
The app will get installed and copied to the path
For Windows and chocolatey users:
choco install bloomrpc
Search for bloomrpc in windows search.
Build from source:
git clone https://github.com/uw-labs/bloomrpc.git cd bloomrpc yarn install && ./node_modules/.bin/electron-rebuild npm run package
The installer will be located in the
- Client-Side Streaming and Bi-Directional Streaming Support
- Draggable tabs
- Web Version with GRPC-WEB
We are welcome to any kind of feedback and contributions.
Run this 2 commands in two different terminals
npm run start-server-dev npm run start-main-dev