UX Happy Hour Portland's Code of Conduct
UX Happy Hour Portland attendees, organizers, and sponsors are required to adhere to our Code of Conduct. We expect cooperation from all participants to ensure a safe environment for everyone.
If you need help, you can contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UX Happy Hour Portland is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of attendees in any form. Attendees violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the event and/or UX Happy Hour community at large per the discretion of the organizers.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination (related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion)
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behaviour
If someone makes you or anyone else feel unsafe or unwelcome, please report it as soon as possible. You can make a report by contacting Elea Chang or Jenny Mahmoudi at the event. When taking a personal report, our staff will ensure you are safe and cannot be overheard. You won't be asked to confront anyone and we won't tell anyone who you are.
Our team will be happy to help you contact local law enforcement, local support services, provide escorts, or otherwise assist you to feel safe for the duration of the event. We value your attendance.
If you cannot find an event organizer, or are not comfortable contacting an event organizer in person, you can alternatively email email@example.com.