- Removed displaying errors by console; now requires nxlink to view errors
- Added more built-in modules
- Rebased Ren'Py changes on top of 7.3.2
- Disable writing bytecode when using RomFS
- Update building documentation
renpy-switch-the-question-v1.3.nro can be run on your Nintendo Switch for a sample visual novel entitled "The Question."
renpy-switch-sdk-v1.3.7z contains the files needed to build your own game.
renpy-switch-extra-libraries-v1.1.7z contains extra Python standard libraries if you are using those that are not included in Ren'Py. This file has not changed from the previous release.