With a lot of big refactoring and smaller patches piling up over the past years this release is, needless to say, way overdue. With 179 files changed, 20242 insertions(+), 10994 deletions(-) the full list of changes would be much to long include here, instead here's a small overview.
- A big refactor and clean-up of core
- An almost rewrite of the python event-manager
- Restructured and renamed commands for better consistency
- Support for composing characters using dead keys
- And various assorted bug fixes