uzERP – Open Source Business Management
uzERP is an Open Source modular business system designed for UK Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SME). The system includes functionality that touches every business function as follows:
- Order-to-cash processing for both the sales and purchase processes including trade counter operations
- Manufacturing management including requirements planning and shop floor data collection
- Stock Management with multi location Warehousing
- Financial Ledgers – Sales, Purchase and General Ledger plus Cash Book
- Innovative drag and drop report writer
- Calendar including integration with Google Calendar
The Open Source nature of uzERP means that a business can implement modules that are applicable to their environment. Since the software itself is essentially free, organisations can implement uzERP in a phased way without the ‘big bang’ approach needed to get a quick payback from traditional upfront license fees.
Find out more at uzerp.com
Copyright and License
uzERP is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 uzERP LLP
uzERP is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or any later version.
uzERP is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with uzERP. If not, see (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/)