- learning-objective-c 19 A repository of stuff I do while I study Objective C -- Hope it'll help someone else in a parallel universe. Feel free to contribute too ;)
- JFDI 7 A Hacker's Way of Getting Stuff Done
- board 6 A minimalistic dashboard and monitoring framework
- linkibol 5 Rewriting an open-source clone of linkibol.com using MongoDB and Node.JS
Repositories contributed to
- jsbites/babil 1 Babil transpiles all your dependencies without needing grunt or gulp.
- jsbites/automation 1 Introduction to CI/CD and Automation Using Buddyworks.
- jsbites/nodejs-jumpstart 2 A Simple Intro to Node.JS
- jsbites/octomate 1 Octomate: Automation made easy.
- jsbites/nodejs-project-structure 1 A sample file and folder structure for a Node.JS project.
721 contributions in the last year
- Pushed 13 commits to jsbites/babil May 18 – May 21
5 Pull Requests
- Merged #23 fixed #4 — promises work better now
- Closed #22 Update README.md
- Merged #19 Feature/2
- Merged #14 Fixed path calculations.
- Merged #13 reverted adding `use strict`
10 Issues reported
- Open #26 add babel-cli and es2015 as dependencies
- Open #25 create a cli
- Open #24 check for required babel modules to exists too
- Open #1 add CODE of CONDUCT, update files.
- Open #21 make babil backwards compatible
- Open #20 create default .babelrc if it does not exist.
- Open #18 make sanity check before running the program
- Open #17 use a proper logger.
- Open #16 transpile babil to older versions and selectively use transpiled files for older node runtimes
- Open #15 use a proper error object.