Image Redirect Extension
This is the repository for the Image Redirect Extension.for phpBB
You can install this on phpBB 3.2.x by following the steps below:
- In the
extdirectory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named
v12mike(if it does not already exist) and navigate to it
- `git clone https://github.com/v12mike/imageredirect.git (the extension tree must now be under ext/v12mike/imageredirect)
- Navigate in the ACP to
Customise -> Manage extensions.
- Look for
Image Redirectunder the phpBB Disabled Extensions list, and click its
- To use the (optional) local hosting of external images feature
- You MUST have already downlodaed the external image files using the scripts https://github.com/v12mike/fetch-external-images
- Navigate in the phpBB ACP to 'Extensions -> Image Redirect -> Local Image Store Settings'.
- Enter the path to the local image file store e.g. images/ext/
- Enable local store mode
- To use the (optional) secure image proxy feature
- You must already have a Camo proxy server (https://github.com/atmos/camo) or other proxy server which is known to be working correctly.
- Navigate in the ACP to 'Extensions -> Image Redirect -> Proxy Settings'.
- Enter the proxy address (without protocol specifier or trailing /) e.g. mydomain.com/camo
- Enter the camo API key (if using a camo server)
- Select 'Camo Mode' or 'Simple Mode' and that 'Image Proxy Enable' is selected.
Upgrading from v1.0.x
- This version is NOT compatible with phpBB v3.1.x
- Disable the v1.0.x extension before deleting the extension files
- Delete all of the files in the 'ext/v12mike/imageredirect' directory
- Copy all of the v2.0.0 files into their respective directories under 'ext/v12mike/imageredirect'
- Enable the Image Redirect extension in the ACP. The settings should not need to be adjusted.
- Report bugs and other issues via github.