Inspired by this post: One line browser notepad
And many thanks to this piece of code and this.
Actually this app is just a combination of the codes above. It's all messd up.
I'll try to make them decent in the near future or maybe you can help me. :)
- Open the md-editor.html file
- For Mac
- Command-L: load file
- Command-S: save/save-as file
- For Windows
- Ctrl-L: load file
- Ctrl-S: save/save-as file
- C-p: move to the previous line
- C-n: move to the next line
- C-f: move forward a character
- C-b: move backward a character
- C-a: move to the beginning of the line
- C-e: move to the end of the line
- C-d: delete forward
- C-h: delete backward
- C-k: delete the rest of the line
- And others
- make a chrome extension or something? (doing)
- Connnect to google driver?