To build AccessibilityServiceDemo sources you will need to:
- Download android sdk from https://developer.android.com/sdk/installing/index.html?pkg=tools
- Set ANDROID_HOME to the path of Android sdk folder
- Open Android SDK manager and install
- Tools/Android SDK Build-tools 23.0.3
- Android 6.0 (API 23)
- Extras/Android Support Repository
- Extras/Google Repository
AccessibilityServiceDemo uses gradle as build system. Here are commands to build and install the project from command line:
- Assemble only debug apk: ./gradlew assembleDebug
- Install debug apk on connected device: ./gradlew installDebug
To test this you will need to do the following:
- Install it on a device.
- Go to Settings > Accessibility
- Find 'TextReader' Accessibility Service and turn it on.
- Now text from all TextViews should be spoken when window content is changed, start by clicking back button.