Vaadin Spreadsheet Tutorial
This is the final code produced by the Vaadin Spreadsheet Tutorial.
Running the example
The following command starts a jetty server, the result is then browseable by navigating to http://localhost:8080
Importing in Eclipse
Make sure you have "Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers" and Maven integration "m2e-wtp" installed. You will get Eclipse from http://eclipse.org/downloads/ and plugins through Help -> Eclipse Marketplace... menu
To checkout and run the project from Eclipse, do:
- File -> Import...
- Check out Maven Projects from CMS
- Choose Git from SCM menu and set URL to git://github.com/vaadin/spreadsheet-tutorial
- If you do not see "Git" in the SCM menu, click "Find more SCM connectors in the m2e Marketplace" and install "m2e-egit"
- Now you should have a "spreadsheet-tutorial" project in your workspace
- To run it, right click and choose Run As -> Run on Server
- Start experimenting
Note that if you are missing EGit plugin, "Maven SCM Handler for EGit" or a local server to run the project on, you will be asked to install these while doing the above.