A better chat plugin for Bukkit
Latest version built with Bukkit version 1.3.2-R1.1-SNAPSHOT
How does one install iSay? Check out the installation wiki page.
I use maven to handle my dependencies. Also, please build with JDK6.
- Install Maven 3
- Check out this repository.
mvn clean package
How do I create a ticket the right way?
- Don't smash multiple topics together. Make separate tickets.
- Provide as much detail as possible. If you can, provide the steps you took to replicate the issue, if applicable.
Here is a sample bug report that looks good:
Tried to send player a PM and got a message saying "null" where player name was supposed to be 1. Executed command "/m john (message...)" 2. Received message saying "[You -> null] (message...)" Version stats: CraftBukkit 1.3.2-R1.0 iSay 0.1-Re3
Java versions are not necessary, but you may include them. iSay is generally built on JDK7.
If you wish to see something in iSay, go ahead and submit a ticket. As usual, provide as much detail as possible, such as UI requests, channel actions, etc. These tickets do not have priority, but I will get to them eventually, so be sure to make them fun reads!
Yes, I do accept pull requests. Despite the fact that this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License, I do accept creativity and do waive the "no derivative works" part for forks that are intended to be used for pull requests to the main project (aka this one).
I like to see these things:
- A handful of commits per pull request
- A description of what you have done
- Any and all links to existing Issue Tickets in the main project's ticketing system.