Effective & simple & open-source launcher with minimalistic appearance.
- Run applications fast: when is search narrowed down to only one application, it can be automaticaly started (Autostart button).
- Eliminate need for various apps: add any activity of any app on your device to list of apps (e.g. Wifi settings, ...).
- Get rid of un-unistalable apps: hide any app from list of apps adding it to the hide list.
- Improve readability of your list of applications: rename any app however you like.
- Stay focused: icons of apps and wallpapers are not displayed. This also improves response.
- Search naturally: The space character " " is mapped to the "any set of characters". (i.e. in terms of REGEX " " is replaced with "*." ) This feature is demostrated on the screenshot.
- Advaced search using REGEX.
- Includes basic widgets (Flashlight will be available in the update)
- source code on XDA developers forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=31248318#post31248318
If you like this app buy me a coffee - PayPal Donate going to following https link. https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=vackosar%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=ideasfrombrain&item_number=Search%20based%20launcher&no_note=0¤cy_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHostedGuest
This repository was moved from my previous github account ideasfrombrain.