Objectory - object document mapper for server-side and client side Dart applications
Objectory provides typed, checked environment to model, save and query data persisted on MongoDb.
Objectory provides identical API for server side and browser applications (both Dartium and dart2js supported).
- Clone Objectory from github repository
- Run pub install in the root of Objectory.
Now you may run server-side blog example: /example/console/blog_console.dart. This example uses connection to free MongoLab account
- Install MongoDb locally. Ensure that MongoDB is running with default parameters (host 127.0.0.7, port 27017, authentication disabled)
Now you may run server side objectory tests: test/base_objectory_tests.dart and test/vm_implementation_tests.dart
While running local MongoDB process, start websocket objectory server: bin/objectory_server.dart
Configure Dartium launches for test/objectory_test.html and /example/blog.html In group Dartium settings uncheck Run in checked mode and Enable debugging.
See also Sample full stack application with
- Angular.dart as primary framework
- MongoDb as backend DB
- Objectory as object/document mapper
- Rikulo Stream Web server to serve static content and as a container for Objectory WebSocket handler.