Objectory provides typed, checked environment to model, save and query data persisted on MongoDb.
Objectory provides identical API for server side and browser applications (both Dartium and dart2js supported).
- Clone Objectory from github repository
- Run pub install in the root of Objectory.
Now you may run server-side blog example: /example/console/blog_console.dart. This example uses connection to free MongoLab account
- Install MongoDb locally. Ensure that MongoDB is running with default parameters (host 127.0.0.7, port 27017, authentication disabled)
Now you may run server side objectory tests: test/base_objectory_tests.dart and test/vm_implementation_tests.dart
While running local MongoDB process, start websocket objectory server: bin/objectory_server.dart
Configure Dartium launches for test/objectory_test.html and /example/blog.html In group Dartium settings uncheck Run in checked mode and Enable debugging.
See also Sample full stack application with
- Angular.dart as primary framework
- MongoDb as backend DB
- Objectory as object/document mapper
- Rikulo Stream Web server to serve static content and as a container for Objectory WebSocket handler.