Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Added Events for Oculus Rift like (Headset Removal, Tracking Lost, No. of Trackers, Tracking Area, etc.)
Added Events specific to Oculus Rift Touch Controller (Button Presses).
Added configuration to stop data collection on headset removal.
- Support for 360 video and images analytics added.
- Feature to export and upload scenes directly from Unity.
- Added compression engine to scene model for better experience on the web.
- Configuration Window.
- Important metrics added.
- Other Performance improvement.
- Documentation : https://vadr.io/document/analytics/
- VR specific metrics user gaze, movement, interaction with objects, device performance, etc.
- Export Scene Model to easily visualize heatmaps overlaid on the model.