An extensible OpenGL 3 / C++11 scene graph library for teaching computer graphics along the programmable pipeline.
Copyright 2014 Volker Ahlers
Documentation and example code
- header file scg3/scg3.h (cf. 3rd comment)
- folder scg3/doc (incl. example code)
- webpage http://vahlers.github.io/scg3/ (incl. Doxygen API documentation)
Git repository https://github.com/vahlers/scg3
git clone https://github.com/vahlers/scg3.git
Use Eclipse or Visual Studio, cf. documentation in scg3/scg3.h.
- scg3: scene graph library (static library)
- scg3_example: example application
- C++11 compiler, e.g., GCC 4.5, LLVM/Clang 3.1, Visual C++ 2010 (or higher)
- OpenGL 3.2 graphics driver (or higher)
- GLFW 3.0 (or higher), cf. http://www.glfw.org/