Protonews.hub - is a prototype of news aggregator.
- Spiders gather some news and place it into mongoDb server.
- News hub reads the list of news items and shows them to users.
- Implemented without any frameworks on pure php.
- Abilities to fetch news items from different storage engines: Articles
- An ability to combine few articles to one event and store on its own locations. [Events] (https://github.com/valbok/protonews.hub/tree/master/api/models/event)
- Used Model-View-Presenter pattern to control actions from users.
- Implemented simple template engine for views.
- With respect to SOLID and dependency inversion principle in particular.
- Object-relational mapping to read data from different database storages.
- Examples how to fetch items via ajax.